Friday, January 30, 2015

Justin Bieber gets picked up by chaffeur-driven limo following lunch

Justin surprised his fans on Wednesday when he uploaded a video to YouTube in which he referenced his recent bad behaviour, following an appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show. 
He said: 'I think I was nervous because I was afraid of what people are thinking about me right now,' Justin said.
'It’s been a minute since I’ve been in a public appearance, and I didn’t want to come off arrogant or conceited or basically how I’ve been acting the past year and a half.
'I’m not who I was pretending to be. Why I say I was "pretending" is often we pretend to be something we’re not as a cover up of what we’re truly feeling inside. And there were a lot of feelings going on in there.
'Just being young and growing up in this business is hard. Just growing up in general is hard.'
He continued: 'I just felt awkward up there. I felt like people were judging me, and I really want people to know how much I care, how much I care about people, and how I’m not that person to say, "I don’t give a f***," you know? I’m not that kid.
'I’m a person who genuinely cares. And although what’s happened in the past has happened, I just want to make the best impression on people and be kind and loving and gentle and soft.
'And although people can call me a "softy," that’s how my mom raised me.'
The Canadian singer took to Twitter on Friday and wrote cryptically, 'Met someone really special today. Her strength inspires me.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment